SECRETS TO A FABULOUS WEAVE!
1. Choose the right texture & it is best to use Human Hair! Selecting a believable texture is essential. If your roots are nappy then you should not be rocking super straight hair, it does not match up. Smooth out your roots. Make sure your roots and weave mesh seamlessly.
2. Do show some scalp or your hairline so the look is more realistic.
3. Don’t choose a weave that does not match your lifestyle. If you tend to sweat or workout a lot choose a texture & cut that requires little heat & styling.
4. Conduct chemical treatments (relaxers, color, etc) on separate occasions. Having a chemical treatment done with a weave on with cause major breakage among other things.
5. Condition your real hair with deep treatments especially when weave is off. On the weave use a light weight conditioner.
Fully brush your weave on a daily basis, in order to prevent tangling and matting. Avoid flipping your head upside down in the shower when washing your weave. This creates major tangling.
6. Get your weave cut into shape. If your weave is not shaped correctly then if will not fall naturally.