2. Apply a leave-in blow drying lotion. Be generous in the amount you use if you have thick hair.
3. Part your hair in sections, untangle your hair in parts, start at the ends. Then set your hair with rollers. Sit under a hooded dryer until your hair is completely dry.
4. Remove the rollers and blow dry your hair with a round brush and a really hot blow dryer with a concentrator nozzle to straighten the hair.
5. Put the round brush at the top section of your hair at the roots and brush down while blow drying your hair. It goes form the root of your hair down to the end of your hair. When you get to the end of your hair, make sure to roll the brush under so the ends of the hair are slightly bent under.
6. Finally, spray a silicone product such as a hair polisher or gloss that makes your hair shiny.
Note: If you are not experienced at blow drying your hair, seek a professional Dominican hair stylist.